FAA Repair Station Number: LZ3R676L
Dynamo Aviation is an FAA/EASA certified repair station and has an FAA issued Parts Manufacturing Approval. Our repair capability offers comprehensive services from fabrication of parts to repair of airframe, engine and interior components and accessories. Dynamo Aviation is focused on lowering its customers cost of ownership and maximizing aircraft availability with fast turn-times. We provide a personalized service with door to door pickup and delivery. We offer the flexibility to have repairs done at our facility or at your location.
- Structural and non-structural repairs and component fabrication
- Repairs of metal fuel tanks
- Flight Control repairs
- Engine mount repairs
- Thrust reverser repairs
- Weld repairs of engine mounts, exhaust stacks, other metal structures
- Repair and fabrication of non structural metallic tubing and ducting
- Hydra locks seat actuator repair / overhaul
- Weld repair of engine components to OEM specification or DER repair approval
- DER repairs of engine EGT harnesses for CF6-80, V2500, PW4000 and CFM56
Our primary objective is to provide our customers with a quick turn around while offering them a low cost alternative for their repair solutions.
Dynamo Aviation has extensive repair capability for a variety of galley insert components including but not limited to:
- water heaters
- coffee makers