and certification team capabilities
DYNAMO Aviation’s engineering capability extends from concept design through manufacturing and final certification. We are recognized for developing quick turn customized engineered solutions that meet our customer’s performance objectives. Our design criteria focus on using light weight materials, greater reliability, improved performance and lower cost of ownership. Our engineering team comes with broad aerospace backgrounds, to include, propulsion, structures, systems, repair development engineering and reverse engineering expertise. We support OEM product design, STC development and Prototype design all the way through the certification process.
COMPLETED PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- STC for Potable Water and Waste system for VIP aircraft.
- STC for In Flight Entertainment System for VIP aircraft.
- Avionics upgrades to include Video conferencing system,
Landscape Camera System, High Speed Wireless networking.
- Dynamo posesses over 2,200 PMAs
- Galley inserts – 2 PMA approved products
- Water heaters – Over 20 PMA approved products
- Harnesses – Over 15 PMA approved products
- Cabin Interior products – Over 2,100 PMA approved products
- Management believes its engineering process is a differentiator, as many customers struggle with quality, progress transparency and / or delivery issues in working with other suppliers
- Recognized for developing quick turn, customized engineered solutions, focusing on utilizing light weight materials, greater reliability, improved performance and lower cost of ownership
- Support OEM product design, STC development and prototype design through the certification process
- Proven track record of bringing a new product design through engineering to first production
- In House FAA-DMIRs
- System Design, Development and Integration
- Design Reviews
- 3-D Engineering Drawings
- DER Approvals
- Qualification Testing
- Installation Drawings and Instructions
- Complete Plans and Reports (Structural, Electrical, Flammability, ICA, FMEA/SSA)